Yes, If you are using the Cisco Meeting App (for WebRTC) via any supported browser, whilst joining a call click on the "..." next to the Joining meeting button. The "Joining <space name>" page opens and allows you to choose how you want to join the meeting. You can open the desktop app from the options here. If you are a guest, then click on the meeting link and enter your name to open the "Joining options" page.
From the "Joining options" page, follow these steps to switch to the desktop app:
If you already have Meeting App installed on your device
- Click on the "Open Cisco Meeting App" link to open the Cisco Meeting App (Windows or macOS). The desktop app opens.
- You will be asked to enter a password if you are not already signed in to your desktop app.
- If you are already logged in to the desktop app, you will be presented with the joining options page. For more information regarding the options on this page, click the help icon.
- Select your audio and video preferences and click Join Meeting.
If you do not have Meeting App installed on your device
- If you don't have the app installed, click on the link to download and install the latest version for your platform.
- Click on the same meeting link again after installation.
- Click the link to open desktop app. Enter you password and login to the desktop app, you will be presented with the joining options page. For more information regarding the options on this page, click the help icon.
- Select your audio and video options and click Join Meeting.