If you are a member of a space, and your administrator has given permission, you can mute/unmute other particpants audio or start/stop their video feed.
To disable audio or video for a single participant:
- Whilst in the meeting, click to see the list of participant.
- From the list, click on a participant’s name to highlight their video pane and display the options: Important, Mute audio, Disable video, Remove (picture below). Alternatively, click on a video pane to see the participant’s name and view the same options.
- Click Mute audio or Disable video to turn off audio or video for a specific participant.
To disable audio or video for all participants:
Click from the in-meeting menu and select from the menu options:
- Click , to turn off the video for all participants.
- Click , to mute audio for all participants.