In a P2P call
- The participant who can't hear the echo is probably the one generating it. Check whether this participant's speaker is too close to the microphone.
In a multisite call
- To locate the particpant who is generating the echo, mute them one at a time until the echo disappears.
- Check whether this participant's speaker is too close to the microphone.
- If the participant is using a desktop app, make sure that echo cancellation is enabled:
- Click More settings
- On the Advanced tab, select Echo cancellation