Yes, from Cisco Meeting Server version 2.4 with Cisco Expressway Version X8.11 the following edge features are supported by Expressway:
- load balancing of clustered Meeting Servers,
- Microsoft clients on Lync or Skype for Business infrastructure in other organizations, or Skype for Business clients on Office 365 (not "consumer" versions of Skype),
- interoperability between on-premise Microsoft infrastructure and on-premise Meeting Server, where no Microsoft calls traverse into or out of the organization,
- standards based SIP endpoints,
- standards based H.323 endpoints,
- Cisco Meeting App thin client (Web RTC app) using TCP port 443.
- off premise Cisco Meeting App thick clients (Windows/Mac desktop or iOS). Cisco Expressway does not support XMPP protocol used by Cisco Meeting App.
- interoperability between on-premise Microsoft infrastructure and on-premise Meeting Server, where Microsoft calls traverse into or out of the organization. In this scenario, the Meeting Server must use the Microsoft Edge server to traverse Microsoft calls into and out of the organization.
For more information refer to the Expressway deployment guide: Cisco Meeting Server with Cisco Expressway Deployment Guide (2.4/X8.11.4).