You need to use the API:
- Create a calLegProfile and set the parameter sipMediaEncryption to required.
- Use the POST method, e.g. to https://<server IP address>/api/v1/callLegProfiles, with the body as sipMediaEncryption=required.
- Find the ID of this new callLegProfile.
- Use the GET method, e.g. to https://<server IP address>/api/v1/callLegProfiles.
- Find the ID of the space that you want to enforce encryption on. Note that API object for spaces is coSpaces.
- Use the GET method to https://<server IP address>/api/v1/coSpaces.
- Associate the CallLegProfile with the space.
- Use the PUT method to https://<server IP address>/api/v1/cospaces/<coSpace_ID>, with the body as callLegProfile=<callLegProfile_ID>
Encryption is now enforced on all calls in this space. (You can also enforce encryption at tenant level or associate it with access methods.)